Friday, November 11, 2011

READ A BOOK THAT TAKES CHILDREN ON A MAGICAL JOURNEY OF FUN AND DISCOVERY




"Growing up, my parents read a story to me every night. I always assumed it was the standard in every child's bedtime routine across the country. As a teacher with my degree in Early Childhood Education, I know the importance of reading to children. The benefits associated with a simple daily bedtime story seem endless. Imagine my amazement when I read the statistic stating that only 39% of parents read to their children on a daily basis (Young, Davis, and Schoen, 1996)" Article Source: The Importance Of Reading To Children. By Melinda Franklin   

You can make the difference! Read a Book that takes children on a magical journey of fun and discovery, of learning and love, of understanding and sharing. Wise Heart Books -  Smart Values Series stories show the importance of cultivating compassion, responsibility, forgiveness, tolerance, and many other important qualities that build strong character, mind, and heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment